Name and contact details of the data controller:
Eschelbach Lichttechnik GmbH
Tel.: 0151 6747 7561
USt ID Nr.: DE222779981
Managing Direkktor and responsible for the Content § 6 MDStV: Christina Eschelbach
Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• Name of the retrieved file
• Date and time of retrieval
• transferred amount of data
• Message if the retrieval was successful
• Description of the type of web browser used
• used operating system
• the previously visited page
• your IP address
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for further administrative purposes.
b) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• you have given your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO,
• the disclosure according to Art.6 Abs.1 lit.f DSGVO is required and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
• in the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR, as well as
• this is legally permissible and required under Art. 6 (1) (b) DSGVO for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
We use so-called cookies in some areas of our website. Such file elements may identify your computer as a technical entity during your visit to this site, to help you use our offer, including during repeat visits.
However, you usually have the option to set your Internet browser so that you are informed about the occurrence of cookies so that you can allow or exclude them, or delete already existing cookies.
Cookies do not allow a server to read private data from your computer or data stored by another server. They do not damage your computer and do not contain viruse
5. Rights of persons affected
You are entitled to the following data subject rights:
You have the right to ask us for confirmation of the processing of personal data concerning you.
b. Correction / erasure / restriction of processing
Furthermore, you have the right to ask us to
• incorrect personal data concerning you are rectified without delay (right to rectification);
• Personal data concerning you are deleted immediately (right to delete) and
• the processing is restricted (right to restrict processing).
c. Right to data portability
You have the right to personal data relating to you provided to us in one
structured, common and machine-readable format and to transmit this data to another person responsible.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. By the revocation of the consent, the
Legality of the processing effected on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
e. right to
Is the processing of personal data relating to the performance of a task performed in the
public interest (Article 6 (1) (e) GDPR) or to safeguard our legitimate interests (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR), you have the right to object.
f. right of appeal
If you believe that the processing of your personal data in violation of the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, without prejudice to any other legal remedies.